Quick lesson on Fables, folk tales, myths
- We read p 382-385 and 502-505/508-512 independently in class. Students Answered #7 p 386 and #8 p 513
- Partners completed the documents comparing and contrasting the two different types of stories- fables, and folktales. The documents included a detailed chart and venn diagram.
- Partners reviewed notes on fables and folktales. Then they chose 5 myths to read from the following site: http://tinyurl.com/n9mre
- Partners complete a comparison chart for the myths and a triple venn diagram for the three genres
- partners finish the analysis by answering two critical thinking questions and creating a story of their own.